Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The following questions answer some of the most frequently asked questions about Kennedy Homes and the custom home building process. Our team is excited to help you get started in building the home of your dreams!
- Yes! Kennedy Homes is a custom homebuilder with 20+ years of home building experience.
- Kennedy Homes is primarily building in Northeast Oklahoma. Here is a list of some of the communities we build in: Claremore, Pryor, Tulsa, Salina, Chouteau, Inola, Broken Arrow, Coweta, Sand Springs, Wagoner, Bixby, Jenks, Owasso, Collinsville, Oologah, Skiatook, Hudson Lake, Grand Lake, Ketchum, Disney, Afton, Eucha, Big Cabin, Nowata, and Chelsea.
Because we build truly custom homes, pricing varies greatly on the clients needs/wants. For example, a client may want extensive trim work (wood cased windows, crown molding, built-in shelves throughout the home) while that may not be important to another client. This effects the overall cost of the home. The best way to get a price estimate is to request a no-hassle consultation with our team to find out your needs/wants and give you an approximate cost per sq. foot to build your custom home.
- Typically, a majority of our projects complete between 7-11 months. This is all subject to change as we have experienced some supply chain delays.
- We do not provide financing. The client obtains the construction loan. We have trusted mortgage lenders that we work with and can put you in contact with. Check our our financing page here.
- Definitely! Kennedy Homes can work of your custom architectural plans. As an added convenience to our future clients, we do have over 25+ floor plans available on our website for you to browse through. All of these plans can be changed to accommodate your desires.
- We have over 25+ floor plans available for you to choose from! If you don’t see something you like, we can put you in touch with some architects that can design your dream home.
- We do work with real estate agents. If you are a real estate agent you can learn more about partnering with Kennedy Homes here.
- Kennedy Homes is a cost plus builder. Why did we choose this format? This allows the client to have full transparency of every cost associated with their build project. We do not mark up any of our contracting fees. You pay a fee to build your home, and you pay exactly what our contractors charge to get the job completed. We stand on our mission, building quality homes with honesty and integrity!
Request A Consultation
Schedule a hassle-free consultation to discuss your future dream home!